Life as a business owner has its own unique complexities. You might be a new business owner navigating the best way to extract money from your company. You might be thinking about selling your business and need help with the financial preparations. Or you might have just sold your business, but you’re unsure how to best invest your lump sum.
From tax to pension contributions to your own eventual retirement, financial organisation is a big part of what you do. Whilst you will likely have an accountant who guides you financially, when it comes to bigger picture planning, you need someone who can look to the future.
There will be big landmarks ahead, including eventually selling, leaving the business, or retiring; you need to understand the tax implications and how to make your wealth last your lifetime.
Here at Chambers Smith, our holistic and bespoke approach to financial planning means that we work to find the best solutions for you and your business. We’ll create a unique plan that integrates your finances, your family and your future.
Specifically, we can help you to:
- Get the answers you need to the questions you currently have. We’ll have discussions about your current situation, what you’d like to achieve, and where we can help you.
- Analyse your existing financial arrangements and determine if they are best suited to your personal and business goals.
- Recommend bespoke solutions that will enable you to achieve both your business and personal goals.
- Structure your business for sale, extract the money tax efficiently and meet your income and capital needs post-sale.
- Work with you on an ongoing basis to ensure the success of your business and peace of mind in your eventual retirement.
You can learn more about our client journey and the steps we take to create a bespoke financial plan for you here.
A client since 2006
A client since 2016
John and Tara
Clients since 2007
A client since 2006
A client since 2014